National Quilt Museum Certified Partner Program

The National Quilt Museum promotes the work of today's quilters through exhibits, education programs, preservation, and advocacy efforts.


The museum is committed to the effective care of all quilts so they can be enjoyed by future generations.  As part of our effort to educate museums, organizations, and individuals on effective quilt care, we have established the


National Quilt Museum Certified Partner Program


The National Quilt Museum - Certified Partner

Organizations that become National Quilt Museum Certified Partners have agreed to follow our guidelines in the following areas:

  • Quilt Storage
  • Quilt Shipping
  • Quilt Exhibition
  • Quilt Documentation
  • Quilt Handling
  • And Overall Quilt Preservation.

You will know that an organization is a National Quilt Museum Certified Partner if they have the following badge on their website, social media pages, or print materials.  Only Certified Partners are authorized to use the badge.


For information on becoming a National Quilt Museum Certified Partner,
please contact Museum Registrar, Laura Hendrickson at 270-442-8856 for details.

Current Exhibits

06marAll Day07julSAQA: Musica!

13marAll Day14julThe Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts (EXTENDED) by Cassandra Beaver

12junAll Day08sepOURstory: Human Rights Stories in Fabric

10julAll Day06octNew Quilts from an Old Favorite: Wheel of Fortune

17julAll Day15sepAfrican Jazz Seriesby Michael A. Cummings

Newsletter Sign Up

Keep up with the museums efforts to bring quilting to audiences around the world.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from The National Quilt Museum, 215 Jefferson Street, Paducah, KY, 42001, You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email.

Calendar of Events


07jul2:30 pm4:30 pmJunior QuiltersYouth Education


04aug2:30 pm4:30 pmJunior QuiltersYouth Education

augAll DayaugEvent CancelledQuilt Camp 2020

Contact Us

To discuss giving options, contact CEO Frank Bennett at 270-442-8856 or fill out the form below.


The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax adviser.