Pleats to Meet You Table Runner class
with Cheryl Sleboda
August 21, 2024
$100 Public/ $80 NQM Friend
Join us for a hands-on workshop where you’ll learn the art of crafting a stunning tablerunner adorned with elegant pleats. Perfect for both beginners and seasoned quilters, this class will guide you through the process of designing and assembling a charming tablerunner that will add a touch of sophistication to any table setting. Learn an interesting twist on your standard quilt block with this show stopping pleating technique. In this class, you’ll have a ton of fun sewing these EASY pleats by machine, and you’ll leave with a completed tablerunner top.
- 3/4 yard of background fabric
- Fat quarters of 6 different fabrics for the colors inside of the folds
- Sewing machine with a quarter inch foot
- Ruler (at least a 6 inch ruler and a longer one for the long strips)
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Thread to match your fabrics and the fabrics inside the folds
- Hand sewing needle
- Batting and a fabric backing (both should be 15 x 36)
No Kit Fee
Cheryl Sleboda is an award-winning quilter and fiber artist who calls Paducah KY her new home. In 2014 she launched her quilting pattern and notions business, and in 2022 opened a quilting boutique storefront in downtown Paducah. Cheryl has taught for nearly all the national quilt shows for many years and has appeared over 30 times on It’s Sew Easy TV and Quilting Arts TV.