Have Your Retreat at The National Quilt Museum
& Create Memories that Will Last a Lifetime
Looking to create a unique quilt retreat? The National Quilt Museum is making dates available for 2-4 day retreats. Experience a mix of extraordinary quilts, wonderful shops, local restaurants, and the unique attractions that have led to Paducah becoming a UNESCO creative city.Dates are limited
What You Will Get
- Classes in the Museum’s 25 foot by 60 foot classroom.
(maximum 25 people)
- Attendees will have unlimited access to Museum galleries during their retreat.
- Special rates available with several area hotels
- Hancock’s of Paducah and Quilt-in-a-Day within 5 miles.
- Museum is only blocks from Yeiser Art Center, Market House Museum, River Discovery Center, Lloyd Tilghman Civil War Museum
For more information contact Frank Bennett at 270-442-8856.